The whole idea is to give us all a challenge to shake things up a bit in our home kitchens. Consider it our very own version of a Mystery Basket, forcing us to cook with fresh produce daily. This Challenge is for any valid for 7 days during Friday, Sept 9, 2011 – Friday, Sept 16, 2011. This is to facilitate the difference in weekend days in the different countries in which participants are in.
The aim is to REALLY challenge ourselves to be spontaneous in the kitchen and to cook as fresh as possible!
- Shop for produce to cook dinner (or lunch) everyday for 7 days only. (1 point)
- Get at least THREE items fresh per day (dictated by what looks good). (1 point for all three)
- Extra point for item never cooked with before (1 point)
- Cook a totally new recipe to you which does not have to be original, just new to you. Credit recipes taken from or inspired by others. (1 point).
- Link back your posts with your Challenge entries to this post. (1 point)
- Share your links for posts on our FB Page (1 point)
- If you are interested in joining the challenge, comment below and we will add a link to your blog below.
- Email your photos and meal description to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our FB Page